What FireMoonGarden offers
- One master bedroom with large four poster double bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, veranda, dressing room and ensuite tropical bathroom with solar hot-water and rainfall shower.
- A second bedroom with large four poster double bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, veranda and ensuite bathroom with rainfall shower and solar hot-water.
- Entrance hall and well equipped kitchen including gas stove, electric oven, fridge with freezer, kettle, toaster, blender, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery.
- The “Tropical Living Room”, a magnificent veranda for relaxing and alfresco dining, overlooking the daily spectacle of wildlife in the large natural garden surrounded by the peaceful jungle.
- A 15 meters long environmental friendly salt water swimming pool, when you feel like chilling right in front of your spacious veranda.
- “Silver Moon Terrace”, a 10 m high tower which offers you a most impressive panorama of the surrounding jungle, looking at the stars and the moon at night as well as at wildlife during mornings and daytime.
- A small traditional mud hut, a perfect hideaway within your own garden to watch fireflies in the evening and relax.
- More than 5500 m2 huge private and secluded garden with stunning beauty.
- Free internet access via WiFi.
- The friendly helpful staff of Peacock Villa will clean the villa daily, and on request prepare breakfast.
© 2018-2023 PEACOCK VILLA © 2018-2023 GOMIDA JAYASINGHE WEBS © 2018-2023 GOMIDA JAYASINGHE PHOTOGRAPHY © 2018-2023 CHARINDU JAYASINGHE PHOTOGRAPHY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.